Essential Navigation – £100
The Essential Navigation and Seamanship Course is an inspiring classroom and online course for anyone interested in sailing, motor boating, sea angling or diving – or pretty much anything else on the water! This course will give you the essential knowledge needed when you’re afloat, from navigation to safety and seamanship to passage planning. RYA Interactive courses can be taken anytime, anywhere and at your own speed. All you need is a computer and the internet.
Top 10 reasons to take the online course
1. Flexibility – anytime, anywhere, at your own speed
2. Suitable for all – new crews through to budding skippers
3. Safety Essentials – all the essential knowledge for going afloat
4. Simplicity – easy to use, interactive and full of great graphics
5. Supporting your knowledge – an ideal accompaniment to your practical course
6. Complements other courses – a great starting point before more advanced courses
7. Real skills – use real skills alongside online technology
8. Best advice – written by top RYA instructors, created by award winning designers
9. Learn it, try it, test it – practice what you’ve learnt before taking the test
10. Be part of it – the RYA’s 1st fully interactive online course
How to enrol
The course fee is £100 which includes the interactive course, the accompanying course pack and access to our instructors. The course can be taken anywhere in the world, however anyone outside of the UK should Contact us in the first instance as an additional postage fee will be payable for the course pack.
Enrolling is easy, click on the button opposite to book your course and pay the fee, or contact us to pay another way.
Send an email or phone 01752 408270 to let us know you wish to take the course. We will then register you on the RYA Interactive site and email you with your log in details
Please provide us with your postal address and we will send you the course pack.
Once you’ve received the pack you’re ready to start learning at your own pace
We’re here to help with any questions throughout the course.