Book on one of our Upcoming RSPH Health & Safety Courses below. Future dates are available, please contact the office for details
RSPH Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
This Level 2 qualification is designed to provide candidates with a fundamental knowledge of health and safety at work including practical and theory sessions conducting risk assessments.
This qualification is suitable for everyone including: employees about to enter employment; experienced employees changing roles; skippers, mates, engineers and those working on craft.
For all London courses, please see our London Course Dates page
Plymouth Price: £120
London Price: £144
Assumed Knowledge: None
Duration: 1 Day
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Course Notes Book
- Equipment Necessary for the Course
There is a written assessment at the end of the course. Successful candidates will be awarded a Royal Society for Public Health Certificate that will be sent by post after the event.
- Roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- How risk assessments contribute to health & safety
- Carrying out the process of a risk assessment practically
- How risk assessment can be used to reduce accidents and ill-health at work
- Identifying and controlling the risks from common workplace hazards
- Principles of the risk control hierarchy
- Recording incidents, accidents and ill-health
Courses are non-residential, so accommodation is required in one of the many hotels or guest houses near the Centre. We can provide a list of recommendations.
We hope that you can find the information you require on these pages, if you have any further questions, or require advice, please call us.